Contact us to see if you are eligible for a free appointment
If you are seeking legal help, please call our intake team.
Phone number: (03) 7037 3208
Hours: 2pm – 5pm Monday, Wednesday & Friday
Please tell us if an interpreter is needed.
What to expect when you call
- We will ask you a few questions to see if you are eligible (see What we do).
- We provide advice by appointment only.
- We are free and never charge for our service.
- Our appointments are usually by telephone, unless otherwise arranged.
- We are unable to offer legal advice via email.
If we cannot help, there are lots of other service providers who might be able to help you, many of which are also free.
Visit our page of recommendations.
Translators and interpreters
We are able to provide phone translation services for languages other than English. Please call TIS National on 131 450 and ask them to call us.
Alternatively, please email us at [email protected] with the language you speak and the number you would like us to call you on, and we will call you with an interpreter during business hours.